EdComix aims to create a methodology to make the most of comics as a pedagogical tool to learn English in an inclusive way (Specific Learning Disorders, cultural differences) by developing a set of tools that will support teachers in implementing an innovative pedagogy with the use of comic strips and pages. At the same time, EdComix will provide teachers with guidance and training material to support their capacity to create pages for their own needs and to propose tools for comic creation to their students.
Project Intellectual Outputs:
- Pedagogical guide on the practical uses of comics in education
- Digital comics creation guide for teachers
- E-learning module on comics creation for teachers
- 45 lessons and comics packages to showcase practical example of pedagogical comics
- Digital comics creation workshops with students
- Implementation guide with use cases and recommendations from partners’ experience