Escape Room for Social Entrepreneurship (ERSE)
The main purpose of ERSE is to train the next generation of entrepreneurs concerned with the social impact of entrepreneurship.
The objectives of the project :
- develop a culture of social entrepreneurship and innovation among young people
- Provide an innovative ICT-based model with theoretical and practical methods that will motivate young NGO professionals to engage in active learning.
- strengthen cooperation and exchange of information and best practices between the different regions of Europe
- support the development of the EU as a knowledge-based society
- Escape Rooms on Social Entrepreneurship: A comprehensive Module Pack with scenarios
- An analytical Production Guide
- Guide “The pedagogical applicability of gamification and ER for Social Entrepreneurship in the Youth Sector’’
- The ‘Do’s and Don’ts Booklet’ and the E-platform