Green STEAM Incubator
“Green STEAM Incubator” seeks to investigate the common boarders of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) and entrepreneurship, by identifying ways in which STEM-oriented knowledge can be utilised along the path of enhancing agriculture and environmental engineering.
The project aspires to set a fertile ground for the promotion of a culture of social enterprises, agrobusinesses, and start-ups, capable of utilising recent technological innovations.
Intellectual Outputs of the project
- The “Green STEAM Incubator” Manual
- The on-the- spot gamification of “Green STEAM Incubator”
- Green STEAM Incubator; Module: Microcontroller
- Green STEAM Incubator; Module: 3D Modelling
- Green STEAM Incubators; Exhibition of Final Products and Services