TOUR FR(I)END proposes an innovative methodology through a phygital toolkit serious game, to help both deaf and hearing young people develop important skills for employability, as well as enhancing accessible tourism for the deaf.
More specifically, the outputs of the project involve:
- a Methodological guide of the TOUR FR(I)END project,
- a Learning training guide for basic skills of people working in the touristic industry (especially in terms of language, dialogs etc),
- a Learning training guide for learning basic sign language phrases and iconic language in the field of tourism,
- a Learning training guide for trainers focused on touristic industry basics, international sign language and the use of the created game-tool,
- as well as a TOUR FR(I)END phygital Serious Game.