Logopsycom operates the https://logopsycom.com/ website, which provides the educational content and alternative methods or tools (digital or not) to accompany schools, VET centers, educational organizations, youngsters and parents, specializing on learning disorders, especially in “Dys” (Dyspraxia, Dysphasia, Dyslexia, etc.), also called Specific Learning Disorders (SLD). This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Logopsycom website.
Chemin de la Vallière 20
7000 Mons, Belgium
Numéro d’entreprise : 0508 686 212
VAT number: BE0508.686.212
The Website is hosted by: OVH – SAS with share capital of 10 069 020 €2 rue Kellermann59100 Roubaix, FranceRCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045 – Code APE 2620ZN° TVA: FR 22 424 761 419
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website may contain hyperlinks that lead to other websites, published, and managed by third parties, not by the Publisher. The Publisher shall not be held directly or indirectly responsible should these third-party websites fail to comply with legal provisions.
The information collected on the Website is mainly used by the Publisher to manage relations with the Website use. Anonymous usage statistics are sent to European authorities.You may exercise the right to access, question, modify and delete information concerning you at any time by contacting the Publisher, either through the Website by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a better experience while using our website, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- Signing up to our newsletters
- Signing up for one of our event (webinars, courses, lectures, …)
- Signing up to take part in a study or inquiry we might conduct
If you choose to provide it, we can collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Name & Last Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Place of work
How do we use information collected?
We use your personal information collected via our website for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters or other targeted marketing campaigns to inform you, for example, of new events and learning tools
- To update you on our activities
- To send you free pedagogical tools (digital booklets, practical sheets, support images, …)
- To improve our websites
- To fulfill any legal obligations
In case of issue, if the Publisher cannot answer your issue, you can contact the Belgian Authority for Data Protection (https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/).
Logopsycom also provides its visitors with newsletters (monthly or concerning events). You can subscribe via the dedicated page or button. And you can unsubscribe at anytime by accessing the page via the link at the bottom of any of our newsletters.
This website uses different cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services. This website uses 3 types of cookies.
1. Cookies necessary to the functioning of the website: These cookies allow the site to function optimally. You can oppose and delete them using your browser settings; however your user experience may be degraded.
2. Audience measurement cookies :In order to adapt the site to the requests of its visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as the activity of visitors on the site and their frequency of return. Google Analytics, the statistics tool used by logopsycom.com, generates cookies
|Cookie name||Purpose||Storage time|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users. This cookie collects|
information and generates reports on website usage statistics without
individual users being personally identified by Google
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate||1 minute|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users||24 hours|
3. Third-party cookies: This website relies on certain services offered by third party sites. These features use third-party cookies placed directly by these services.
When you first visit logopsycom.com, a cookie preferences banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. These cookies are only filed if you accept them. You can at any time inform yourself and set your cookies to accept or reject them by going to the ‘cookie preferences’ banner at the bottom of each page of the site. You can indicate your preference globally for the website.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Copyright © 2020 Logopsycom
All rights reserved.